Embedding learning opportunities into events is an effective way to help people collaborate through the ideas, technology and opportunity you are presenting. Meaningful learning experiences are the result of preparation, clear messaging, understanding of how people learn and by embracing learning as a reciprocal experience.
- Know how to plan and prepare for a learning event.
- Know what it means to give good directions.
- Demonstrate ways to engage the participant through research-based learning/learning by doing.
- Create a learning activity that allows the reciprocity in learning for both facilitator and participant – to demonstrate knowledge/skill growth
- Become aware of different learning styles.
“Teaching Data Journalism” by J. Nathan Matias CC BY-SA 2.0